Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I Say This With Peace And Love To The Idiot Mass Audience

But when THIS ONE gets ZERO LIKES on the Facebooks then I know you people know less than I do and I know less than nothing about anything. I have to remember that while individual people have taste and are smart, HUMANITY is very, very stupid.

 
Now if you need some help enjoying this one it's good to remember that for the gag to work, the cat has to be speaking and the dog has to be imagined to be on the computer, looking at the screen, looking all sad.
 
Knowing all that, NOW what do you think?
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww dog! She's a bitch!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Don't feel bad, Cal. They didn't appreciate Van Gogh either. But don't cut off an ear or anything.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

A hollow gesture if there every was one.