Wednesday, August 12, 2015

She's Not A Doll. She's An Action Figure

http://toyhaven.blogspot.ca/2015/08/star-ace-toys-harry-potter-and.html#more


"You really are the brightest witch of your age"

This movie-accurate posable figure is specially crafted based on the image of 11-year-old Emma Watson as Hermione Granger. The meticulously created head sculpt features real rooted hair to more authentically represent the young Hermione’s unkempt hair style in the movie. Hermione’s books, a book bag, wand, a learning broomstick and a multi-purpose figure stand are included in this deluxe package.
Star Ace Toys Ltd Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 1/6th scale Hermione Granger Collectible Figure features: Fully realized authentic likeness of Hermione Granger in the movie Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone with accurate facial expression, sewing hair style and detailed skin texture; Approximately 26 cm tall with 30 points of articulation; Five (5) interchangeable hands including: One (1) pair of open hands, One (1) right hand for holding her wand, One (1) right hand for holding her broomstick, One (1) left hand for carrying her book bag.

This is a gorgeous figure with a near perfect photorepresentation of the face of Emma Watson. This is top of the line folks. They don't make them finer than this. At $209 dollars she's worth every penny. This is a high class collector's piece. I don't play at THIS level but boy she is tempting. I should see if Sideshow has some kind of monthly thing that I can do so I don't have a heart attack from all that sticker shock at once. I always wanted one of these Sideshow figures and maybe Ms. Granger is the one. My friend Alex who runs Toy Haven is one of the greatest collectors on the PLANET of these kind of quality pieces. Really something to see. Check out his blog for more proof. I see a lot of these top figures at his site but I could never decide on one I really wanted. Now I think I have. I knew when I saw her I would know.








 
 

No comments: