Saturday, August 8, 2015

Tear Him A New One Megyn

Megyn Kelly is just about the smartest woman on TV (next to Rachel Maddow). She does her research and know her job. Everyday I watch her fight against the edicts of the Fox Network and try to ask the real questions, the tough questions. She does tough interviews. I have watched her eviscerate idiots who patronize her. She is a trained attorney and to assume she is some lightweight blond FOX bimbo is to do so at your peril. She will have your balls for lunch.


So then comes the recent republican debate where she asks him about the way he has treated women in the past and if that should be the temperament of a man who wants to be president. He took immediate offense as he always does due to his incredibly thin skin. How DARE some broad talk to HIM that way.

Then he went on a tirade against her on twitter and basically said she was a bimbo and a poor reporter her was on her period that night. YES, he went THERE. This article tells the all but true story. Read if you want to see just how insane this Carnival Barker is. I am waiting for the ONE group he could offend that would mean his end. He can insult minorities, immigrants, women, veterans, and small puppies. The last one I assume.

I know I am evil to want all this chaos but I do. SUE ME. I ENJOY IT!

In some backass way, Trump might solve some problems in the American Electoral Procedure by his slash and burn tactics. At this point. I am a FAN.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-says-he-cant-recall-using-insults-then-attacks-kelly/ar-BBlvAbQ?ocid=U305DHP

 
If he is choking on a hairball, no one save him.
 

No comments: