Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Dork Review Inspires The Cave Of Cool Once Again

 
What a great collection of images you posted. This should be a no brainer concept for NETFLIX. Can you just imagine it? If you found the right guy to play all of Marc Spector's personalities. He a pure psychopath who fights his dark urges by fighting for justice under the the power of the Moon God Konshu. I want the lair and the ship and the weapons and all of it. I want ennui that would make Daredevil look like The Sound Of Music.



 
You could CGI the shit out of his little helicopter so it can race around the canyons on the big city. I read the comic book in the 80s and loved it. The book and character was basically a crazier version of Batman with a multiple personality disorder but for Marvel. Many times the concept has been rebooted to continual success. He would fit easily into the Daredevil Universe on Netflix. He has often mixed it up with the Punisher and DD and other characters who will be on TV in the next few years. You could fit him so easily into that world because he HAS no super powers other than his superior will and rage. Bushmaster might be too stereotype a black villain but boy would Barracuda work. Sorry. I just get very comic book meta on y'all there for a second. If you have any idea what I am talking about then you are my people.
 
He has the coolest weapons too.
 



 
I have to thank the Dork Review for this great content. His Image Blitzes are pure gold to me. We must have grown up with many of the same influences. I have several great sources of images on my blog list but Dork Review comes as close to my way of blogging as I have ever found. . I don't know if that is a compliment or an insult. I just know that it's like someone is reading my mind and giving me something fresh to blog about that I didn't think I NEEDED to blog about. Now I will not be able to get this Moon Knight TV idea out of my head. Glorious.
 
 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Clearly, you are Kindred Spirits.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You just know your kind when you encounter them in the Universe.

j-swin said...

I hit you and dork at least 4 times a day. Great stuff.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Very cool. I appreciate the attention.