Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Toy Talk

http://news.toyark.com/2015/08/18/marvel-legends-movie-ant-man-baf-ultron-wave-photo-shoot-173538




 
(click to enlarge)
 
This is the figure I am hunting for now. The Legends Ant Man. Look at how nice that costume is done. The sculpt and coloring that makes the material look like fabric. I love that kind of quality control. The smaller match box Ant Man is a SDCC Exclusive. Rotten bastards. I hate exclusives almost as much as I hate Build-A-Figures. That stupid marketing ploy has cost me my beloved Arim Zola figure for too long. I mean LOOK AT THIS FREAKIN THING...The head is in the chest and the head has been replaced by a piece of tech because Zola thought it protected his face better to resituate his brain. Brilliant. and goofy all at the same time.
 
 
 
Having to buy six figures (which you then had to open up) to get the pieces to make a seventh figure is just lunacy. Lost out on a Fing Fang Foom AND A Galactus this way. Usually three or more figures in the line are ones you didn't want anyways and the chances of being able to get ALL the parts at retail are slim to none. That means the nightmare this the Internet Secondary Market - a true hive of scum and villainy.
 

No comments: