Friday, October 23, 2015

Bone Tomahawk

 
Its not for me but some of you might like it. I thought it might be a fun little western but then I saw the description.

Four men set out on a mission to rescue a group of settlers from a group of savage cannibal cave dwellers? WTF?

Then I watched the trailer.



I am even more freaked out now. I don't want to watch a western horror movie, do I? Rotten Tomatoes gave it 84% so it must be good but I am such a baby when it comes to movies like this especially since I have to watch them alone.

When a group of cannibal savages kidnaps settlers from the small town of Bright Hope, an unlikely team of gunslingers, led by Sheriff Franklin Hunt, sets out to bring them home. But their enemy is more ruthless than anyone could have imagined, putting their mission - and survival itself - in serious jeopardy. This is a gritty action-packed thriller chronicling a terrifying rescue mission in the Old West.

No comments: