Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I Don't Need To See Anything More Than This Poster To Know That This Will Be A Terrible Movie

 
Why does Sandler even make movies anymore? Has to be embarrassing to see the negative reaction from people who matter which is the ENTIRE movie loving public. It's just the last thing I would ever choose to watch. Secondly it's on NETFLIX which I personally think is the devil for the way they treat Canada and the US differently in terms of shows that we can't see up here is the Third World. Gah. Don't get me started. I don't need their 'service' to watch whatever I want. How can the same network that okayed DAREDEVIL would say yes to whatever this is suppose to be? I hate the title most of all. Is that suppose to be witty? Are we suppose to watch the Magnificent 7 and the Hateful 8 after this film to keep the number themed western film festival alive?
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Adam Sandler must have a drug habit or something that keeps him needing money.

DrGoat said...

Can't figure it out either. Who goes to his movies?
The best thing he's done in the past 10 years is that
animated vampire movie, and it's not that great either.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Because they had a SCRIPT and he couldn't ad lib like he likes to do and fail at. He had a great voice for that character and I liked the monster gags. That is like the ANTI sandler movie. I still love the Waterboy but that is IT.