Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Does Anyone Else Remember These Sports Cards?

 
 
 
This set came every month in packages of about 30 cards that you could organize into each individual sport. From those cards I learned all about the history of modern athletics from the first Olympics to the late 70s.

(gah, why can't I fix the margins on this paragraph no matter what I try. I move it to the proper orientation and it remains this way after saving and posting)
 
I need to find a good way to store and display these but I want the type of album pages that allows me to read both the front and the back of the card. I had a box that came with the set but I have lost it over the years. Finding this information after all this time is a great gift to me.
 
An example of how complete this set was that it even included celebrity athletes like Bruce Lee.
 

No comments: