Saturday, November 28, 2015

Help Me Win A Trip To Singapore


When I first got online I did a lot of searching for like minded travelers who shared my interests. To me that was the best thing about the Internet. I no longer had to be the only person in my group of friends and family to like things like comic books and action figures.

The Toy Haven was one of the first toy collection blogs that I came across. Instead of discouraging me, Alex inspired me to collect what I liked and the collection would grow. His collection is one of the finest on the planet so to talk toys with someone like him was a real treat for me.

Soon I met his wife Daisy who is one of the kindest and sweetest people I have even known. We talk often since the time difference is meaningless because I am usually up early anyways. I soon fell in love with the two of them, their family and their lifestyle. I like the pictures of their adventures and even the food they eat and the hip hop dance fitness they do. They are the real deal and have always treated me like a member of the family only slightly less hairy than their dog, Muffin.

So when a contest came up in Singapore for 25 people to win a trip to that amazing island, Daisy suggested that we submit an entry and see what happens. I gave her a few pictures of me and they created our entry to the contest. You can follow the link to see our entry and to give it a quick like and maybe I will soon be on my way to Singapore. Can you imagine? ME? On an adventure like that? It would almost like being the Calvin of old. That guy lived for a good adventure.

http://www.singaporetourism.com.sg/view-invitations.html?stackla=ct_565567f1a5669be0024cea2c

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Got my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!

Unknown said...

I have tried four times to find your entry to vote for it but after a while the page just refreshes to the top again. Do you have a personal link to your friends and your application?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You just hit that link and our entry comes up by itself and you can vote from there by just liking it.