Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tuesdays From The Toybox With Commentary



 
 
One of my Holy Grails this Hall of Justice.

 
I had most of these figures and vehicles. I loved the Jungle Adventures set.
 





I had this as a kid and did a grade five science project on color and color combinations that created other colors and how the eye perceives colors. I had a big eyeball model too. I got a ribbon.

 
Nothing better than going on a long car ride and having your View-Master with you. I could just stare at them for hours to kill the time.


How can anyone deny the design beauty of a Monster High doll like this cat girl Toralei.

 
Winged - female - yes please.


 
Loves me some Pink Ranger too.


 
Ah McCheese, you are the only candidate for me.
 
 
I know it's pink and unsafe in space but it's got a bubble helmet.

 
I love this model. I would have begged for it as a kid.

 
I have this and the newest robot from the Lost In Space film.
I love that film so much.



 
Beautiful design work on this Space Cadet gun.

 

 

 
Beautiful and Nordic Monster High dolls.



 
 
 
Guardian, one of the best costumes in comics.

 
 
The Visionaries were the real Knights of the Mystical Light.
 

No comments: