Thursday, August 18, 2016

Marvel Photo Covers This Year

THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL #12 COSPLAY VARIANT by Riki ‘Riddle’ Lecotey

Yes SIR. I only ever hitch MY star to a winner. Not only does this feature one of my favorite characters but one of my favorite cosplayers. Riki is also a great person and a super fan of all the things that make geek culture so great. I hated these covers last year but to see this reminds me that with the right subject, ANY cover can be epic. Good on ya, Riki. You deserve it for all that you do for the cosplay world and for being the cool person that you are. I am always a fan.

 
 

2 comments:

jester59388 said...

FINALLY they are getting it right! Hope all of this year's covers are of equal quality! I'm definitely picking up this one!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's a great shot and she built and co-designed the costume herself. I would have preferred more of an action scene and the dark glasses she has but this is Riki at her best.