Saturday, December 31, 2016

Oh Mariah, All I Ask Is That You TRY!



The only good thing about this performance is that we will NEVER have to watch Mariah Carey ever sing again. No way she ever recovers from this knowing what I do about her personality. It's painful but so was she and her diva like behavior. She has a great voice but her personality totally washes that away. I can do without her and only a comeback at the Trump Inaugural can save her now. I hate to save it but Trump would take her and she has to remind people that she is a talent and not this fool on video or it's over for her. Of course she will not take my advice.

1 comment:

GOODSTUFF said...

GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (245th Issue)

Mariah Carey's bold and audacious (bodacious) lungs leads this tremendous meta blog post and Vikki Dougan is bringing up the rear. With a look at Cultural Marxism for the internet masses

http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2016/06/goodstuffs-blogging-magazine-245th-issue_10.html