Friday, March 17, 2017

Another Meme About Me Borrowed From Kyna


1. Do you like bleu cheese? Yes, it's a warrior's cheese.
2. Have you ever vaped? No but I would like to try to vape some Old Toby to see how much better the puff is.
3. Do you own a gun? No Guns In Gotham is my mantra. I hate them. I would rather kill a man with a sword. Takes some skill to do that.
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid? Cherry.
5. Do you ever get nervous before a doctor's visit? I am lucky to have great Doctors so I look forward to seeing them actually. I am a delicate hot house orchid that needs special care.
7. Favorite movie? Legends Of The Fall - Golden Voyage Of Sinbad
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I am not a coffee guy so I get my caffeine from a nice cold can of diet Pepsi.
9. Can you do a push up? I can do many more than you would think for a guy my size. I do about 100 of the ones where you plank yourself and use the stairs to make it a bit easier every night for the past year so I can easily do twenty on the floor.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? When my Dad was in Australia he bought me a copy of the EVENSTAR, the necklace that Aragorn wears in LOTRs. It's gorgeous and is MY style of cross to wear.
11. Favorite hobby or pastime? Being online doing research, watching clips and collecting images to post on my blog. It gives me purpose in a life that has none.
12. Do you have ADD? If anything I am the opposite. I am hyper focused on everything around me.
13. Do you wear glasses? Now. Got them in University and I will never forget how amazing and clear everything was when I first put them on. It was like getting real vision for the first time.
14. Who was your childhood idol? After my Dad, Captain Kirk.
15. Name 4 thoughts at this moment:
a) I am getting Eggs Benedicts for breakfast tomorrow.
b) I want cubed potatoes and not hash browns.
c) Rye bed toast over white.
d) Going out for breakfast Saturday morning is my favorite weekend ritual.
16. Name three drinks you regularly drink: Diet Pepsi, ice cold water, fruit smoothies
17. Current worries? Besides from the world ending in one giant ball of flame thanks to Trump?
18. Current hate? The Idiot Trump and his minions
19. Favorite place to be? In my room with all my stuff goofing around on the computer.
20. How do you ring in the new year? I hate New Years. People try to cram a year's worth of fun into one night. Always a let down.
21. Where would you like to go? Back to Austria or Bavaria - my spiritual homeland.
22. Name 5 people who will do this? Anyone who finds themselves as interesting as I find myself.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, I am not a savage.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Red
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets? I don't care. I could sleep on a pile of straw.
26. Can you whistle? One note that the I would use to call Fluffy in from outside.
27. Where are you now?On my spaceship to Mars. Someone has to do it.
28. Would you be a pirate? Only if I can be the Captain and have a cool outfit to wear.
29. What song do you sing in the shower? Anything and everything.
30. Favorite sports team? Currently Curling's team Canada - Team Gushue.
31. Favorite food? Pizza, Lobster, Beetniks,
32. What's in your pocket? Pixie dust and broken dreams.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Trumps excuses for his lies.
34. What's your favorite animal? Kitties.
35. Worst injury? I was shot in the face trying to save an abused woman. I was still bleeding and pulling out pellets as I drove to the police station and hospital.
36. How many TVs in your house? One.

 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Interesting questions and answers, as always. I miss the old days when curling "teams" were called "rinks."