Friday, October 13, 2017

The Calvin Questions

1. Favorite smell?  Lavendar


2. Last time you cried? This morning
3. What's your favorite pizza? Double cheese


4. Favorite flower?  The glorious tulip.



5. Did you go to college? And University too
6. Untie your shoes when taking them off? Nope. Hate that.
7. Roller coasters? No, I hate putting myself in fearful situations
8. Favorite ice cream? Maple Walnut



9. Favorite past time? Goofing around on computer, blogging
10. Shorts or jeans? shorts
11. What are you listening to? Old 80s music.




12. Favorite color?  Crimson
13. Tattoos? Never
14. Piercings? Once when I was cool and wore one diamond earing.
15. Color of hair? golden brown
16. Color of eyes? Blue within blue like the Fremen of Arrakis.
17. Favorite food to eat? blue cheese filled giant olives
18. Favorite holiday? Halloween



19. Beer or wine? Vodka
20. Night owl or morning person? Night owl
21. Favorite day of the week? All the days are the same to me
22. Do you have a nickname? Big Daddy



23. Pictures on your wall? So many it's like a collage



 24. What makes you most proud? My blog. It's a singular work of art



 25. Favorite music? The stuff I liked in the old days.




2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Big Daddy, eh?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I can't control what the ladies will appreciate about a fella. Why do you think women give me sweaters and it's not even my birthday.