Thursday, December 14, 2017

Wonder Woman From Mego

 
I had to steal this post in it's entirety from Brother Rob over at the Dork Review. He does the great posts where he gives you EVERYTHING you need to see on any given geek culture topic. Today it's this Wonder Woman line of figures from the 70s. Gives you some example just how popular Wonder Woman was back then at the time of her iconic TV show. The entire set here has that same kind of goofy vibe going for it. For a female fashion doll this is not the worst thing I have ever seen. Her face is very well done for the time though the face of Steve Trevor makes him look like he was injured in the War and it only ruined his face. I like the uniform you get to change her into Diana Prince. Not that I would play dress up with her or anything.
 














 
 
 

3 comments:

Rob R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob R said...

Man... why is it that I always prefer how others organize images in their posts to my own? Glad you liked it and reposted. As always, thanks for sharing our link, Brother Cal!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

NO NO NO...my set up is wrong. If putting images side by side didn't give me a stroke I would do it your way.