Thursday, February 8, 2018

Our Very Last Posh Posh

 
 
It totally breaks my heart that Chris Lockart, the guy who generously invited me to do the podcasts with him has decided to retire from podcasting for now. It was great for me to get the chance to do this and I thought we had some interesting conversations over the years. I am still a bit in shock because I am hearing this as the same tiem as everyone else and I do wish we could have had ONE MORE to say goodbye. But at this moment I am thankful for the opportunity. I doubt anyone will pick me up now that I am a free agent.
 
 
In this final episode we talk about some of our favorite comic book villains outside of the big hitters like Magneto, Doom and the Joker.
 

3 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

It was fun while it lasted and I'm grateful that Chris gave me my introduction to podcasting as well.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh, it hurts now but I am proud of my contribution. I can hold my own with anyone and be ridiculously entertaining at the same time.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, too bad, Cal. I know how much you enjoyed it.