Wednesday, February 14, 2018

This Is Funny, But The FUNNIEST?

The Funniest Joke (According to Science)

Okay, we saved the best for last. We guess. Here’s the joke that respondents on Wiseman’s survey found the most universally funny:
 
“Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed, so his friend calls 911. ‘My friend is dead! What should I do?’ The operator replies, ‘Calm down, sir. I can help. First make sure that he’s dead.’ There’s a silence, then a loud bang. Back on the phone, the guy says, ‘Ok, now what?’”


http://www.urbo.com/content/the-worlds-funniest-joke-according-to-science?rtg=wordp-B9fDg9&param4=urbo-fni-fbss-2111-eint-mo-ocpm-android&param5=10155071634281186&param6=23842777456460319

 

4 comments:

DrGoat said...

About on the level of .... A horse walks in to a bar. The bartender says why the long face? Maybe a little funnier. I know a really funny one concerning Jesus and Pinocchio, but it's a bit long.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Why did the monkey fall from the tree?
Because it was dead.

I once ruined a class for education with that one one day. Grade six. They couldn't learn because they were laughing to much. I mean pee yourself laughter. Must hve been my delivery.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My fave joke concerns Jesus and bees but it's a visual joke so I can't show you the punchline here.

DrGoat said...

Same with my Jesus and Pinocchio joke. You need to see it.
You must have had one hell of a delivery on that one Cal.