Monday, March 19, 2018

Fuck You Frankentooth


When I was 13 I have had this tooth break and be repaired poorly in some mobile military dentist truck while I was at cadet camp. Then it broke again and would break again and be repaired. This must have happened ten times over the years. But finally the pain had to end and while Doctor Mohammud hated to ruin is own fine work, he pulled it. Just to look at that three pronged beast made me shutter in fear a little. So I no longer have that molar and there is a deep hole where the tooth used to be. But it was brutal this weekend. I couldn't even touch this tooth to anything without having the worst pain you can imagine. I called in and the great staff got permission to get me some pain meds and really went the extra mile so that I didn't have to spend two days in misery until I could see my Dentist. So Kudos to them. I will leave something nice on their webpage later today.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope the extraction site heals quickly and well.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You and me both. It's at the nightmare stage.