Sunday, March 18, 2018

I Only Trust Them To Toast My Bread

If this toaster on wheels thinks he can be my buddy just because our cubicles are next to each other then he doesn't know me at all. As soon as I confer with HR he's getting smashed back to the evil forge from wence he came. If he comes at me with those pincer hands that will be his end. A fall from the 42nd floor of corporate headquarters will take the urge to kill humans from most killer robots especially when their CPUs get smashed on the concrete.

 

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

Just hope that erstwhile 1 ton Rosie doesn't fall on your supervisor. Or maybe that was the plan.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Hey, that's life in the big city. Here's a solution. Stop making me work with a robot. FUCK THEM. What do they ever do but try to kill us? Sorry. Sometimes I forget that most of you have much kinder experiences with them than I do. But I have already said too much.