Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Trump Meets With Rob Liefeld to Discuss Armor Design for High School Teachers

 
WASHINGTON — President Trump has brought comic book artist Rob Liefeld, best known as the co-creator of Deadpool and Cable, in as an outside consultant to oversee the drafting of a bill that would federally mandate all secondary school teachers be armed with military-grade weapons and equipment.
 
“When I saw Robby’s bitchin’ design for Cable on the cover of X-Force #7,” said the President during a press conference today, “I thought to myself, ‘Who is this man? How do I not know this man? What will it take to get this man involved with the safety of our children?’ This guy is tremendously talented, so I got him to help out on this bill. No need to thank me, but teachers across America will now be armed with the most tremendous guns, the most tremendous pouches, and the most tremendous muscles.”
 
“Together, Rob Liefeld and I will make America great again. And when I mean great, I am of course, referring to the ‘90s,” the President added.
 
It's not true of course but for a second there you can almost see the President being convinced that this is the way to go to with arming school teachers.
 

1 comment:

jester59388 said...

That's the thing about Fake News: It sounds so convincing! Especially since, if this WAS true, it would only be the fifth most stupid thing he's said today.