Monday, March 12, 2018

We All Know How I Feel About THIS Idea


Black Panther has been one of Marvel's greatest successes to date, so its only natural they'd want to find more ways to ride this gravy train for as long as they can. In that vein, the idea has been kicked around that Marvel could do a spinoff trilogy of films centered on Okoye, and while Kevin Feige was the person who initially mentioned the idea, he immediately back peddled out of it (via MTV):

"I think I’d watch three action films just Okoye. I’m not saying we’re doing that, but I’m saying that we’re intrigued by them."
 
I'm not so sure a film trilogy is necessary, but I'll say right now if there was a Wakanda Okoye led live-action series you'd have me hook, line, and sinker! I want, NEED to see more of Wakanda and the stories that exist within that universe, and I don't necessarily need T'Challa there to tell them. How do you feel about the possibility of a Black Panther spin-off film?

 


 

No comments: