Friday, March 23, 2018

Which Native American Mythological Symbol Are You?

 
This sound pretty close to me, actually.
 
The Deer

●Colors – Yellow or blue
● Personality traits – Smart, good communicator
● Compatible with – Raven or otter
● Best day: Wednesday
● Best time of the day: between 7 and 9 am, between 7 and 9 pm


The deer in Native American mythology represents the creative influence. Witty and inspiring, the Deer also has a great sense of humor and can make almost anyone laugh. Always willing to converse, if you fall under the sign of the Deer then you are a great talker. This combined with his/her natural intelligence make the Deer a must-have guest at dinner parties!

 In a supportive environment the Deer’s natural liveliness and sparkly personality radiate even more.

https://www.theindigenousamericans.com/2017/10/14/native-american-version-zodiac-sign-not-think-2/

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

I'm a woodpecker and it's pretty accurate except for the color. I hate pink. Always been blue and green. Thing is, different tribes have similar but different beliefs as far a spirit animals. With the exception of 4 yrs. in NYC where I was born in '50, I've lived the other 64 yrs here in Tucson. Grew up with a couple of Native Americans kids and was lucky to have know a few Tohono O'odham. Anyway, my spirit animal is a Cactus Wren out here.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have taught on many native reserves in my teaching years so I know much about the culture and the power they have which I lament never gets channelled in the right direction. But I have met some kids who could change the world given half a chance. My career ended on a reserve when I was shot in the face while trying to save some people from an abuser. But that is beside the point. I am glad I got to know many of the people I have been lucky to know. Many wise and funny elders. I could tell you stories for ours about each one and my contacts with them.