Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Facebook Tests - What Would I Have Looked Like In The 50s

 
Of course. The Facebook Robot succeed once again. Not it's mistake. Calvin was a popular girl's game in the 50s. At least I was a pretty girl back then. Maybe if I work hard I can meet and marry a fighter test pilot. GAH!
 
Calvin, you look stunning! Life in the 50s would have suited you incredibly well because you embody the lifestyle of this era perfectly. Thanks to your relaxed and lively personality you would have felt more than at home and the events of this special decade would have changed your world completely!

Whether you wear an elegant petticoat or a cool leather jacket, you would have enjoyed this decade to the fullest!


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Face it, man. You're trans.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am not that lucky to look good in both male and female clothing. And I am not shaving my beard to 'fit in'.