Friday, October 6, 2017

This Is The Worst Trailer In The HISTORY Of Trailers



I don't need to see the movie because you just showed me everything cool about it - and that is something that you should have maybe saved for the MOVIE. What is left that can possibly be more interesting than what you revealed in this train wreck of a trailer? I won't even comment on the casting which is ridiculous on it's face. No way can Keannu keep a goldfish alive for a week let along make me believe he is some cloning genius. Maybe he cleans the lab after the real scientists are done for the day. Start there is you want me to take you seriously. Bah!

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I want to see this movie so I'm not going to watch the trailer. Thanks for the heads up. I think I must be the only person in the world who believes that Keanu Reeves is a good actor.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Bill and Ted's and The Matrix I give him credit for. And after you see this movie I want you to watch the trailer because it will really ruin it for you. I mean so badly where you will shake your head in disgust.

DrGoat said...

Look up his life story. He is awesome.